Search This Blog

Friday 18 March 2011

Alice in Wonderland...

How gorgeous is this beautiful display that I saw in Harrogate by Richard designs? This was on their stand and it just looked amazing!! I love the Alice in Wonderland theme it seems to be so 'in' right now and the detail they went to is just fab.


I just love all the gorgeous headresses, jewels, and pearls they displayed spilling all over the table - a fab and truly different way to show off the gorgeous pieces in their new collection.





I just LOVE the Mad Hatters hat which they managed to re-create, it really did all look beautiful! So (with there permission) I took a few photos to share with you all, and hopefully to give some inspiration to those brides choosing a 'Alice in Wonderland' or 'Vintage' theme!  - Don't be surprised if you see something quite similar going into our boutique windows very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment