Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Jenny Packham 2011 Collection now instore!

Firstly I would like to appologise for my lack of blogging recently, this is due to a very nasty throat infection, but I am back and well and the blogging shall now recommence!


So the new 2011 collection has hit One & Only it really for me is her best collection so far!! They really have to be seen in the flesh to appreciate.
 The collection is a little surprising as Jenny has designed some fuller gowns for her new collection. One very special fuller dress she has designed is called Hemera and it honestly is one fo the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen, its the most chic and sophisticated tuille gown on the planet!!

But don't worry Jenny hasn't dissapointed there is also some of her signature slim line gowns in the collection too, Clio and Eden being my favourites for that look!

So here are a few sneak peeks of only a couple of the huge line of JP gowns we have in store!!


No comments:

Post a Comment