Search This Blog

Friday 11 February 2011

Spring time beauties!

Since the boutique and its windows are looking very springish I thought I would share with you all some beautiful pieces which would look just gorgeous for a spring wedding!

Firstly the dress!


So I have chosen the stunning Ian Stuart Coppelia, mainly because of the colour (off white) and fabric (silk organza) it really is just beautiful for this time of the year as gives a beautiful sheen almost a soft glow when exposed to the natural day light. The corsage of flowers on the left hip is so stunning and soft, I just love the delicate sweetheart neckline too.

For accesories I would choose a beautiful piece from Halo & co's new collection. A comb which can be worn towards the back of the head and can be nestled in to any hair style, leaving a very classy look. It is encrusted with beautiful crystal and pearls shaped into flowers and has a gorgeous satin bow.





I would also add a gorgeous soft completely plain silk tuille long veil with raw edging. Unfortunately I don't have a picture for you as veils don't photograph so well on their own.

To complete the look I'd add some fab Rachel Simpson shoes, which have a gorgeous round toe, pearlised leather and a cute organza lace which ties into a bow! Just fab! Let me know what you all think of my spring 2011 bridal look!

No comments:

Post a Comment